Linear Algebra (MA283): Assessment

The end of semester exam will count for 70% of the course assessment. The course exercise sheets will count for the remaining 30%. These will contain, in total, about 50-70 questions grouped into a number of exercises.  Each question will count for an equal amount of the assessment. Within a given exercise the scoring of a question is: is +1 for a correct answer, -1 for a wrong answer and 0 for no answer. The minimum possible score on any exercise is however 0.